Workshops for Psychotherapists
Build an Action Plan to Create or Transform Your Private Practice
Want to expand your current practice?
Are you unsure about where to invest your time and money promoting your practice?
Are you puzzled about how to use social media in your practice?
If you answered yes to any if these questions, consider joining us to Build an Action Plan for your private practice With our guidance and business expertise, and using your own wisdom and the wisdom of the group, this day will give you tools to:
- Develop your vision
- Explore your strengths and challenges
- Create your elevator speech and unique power message
- Target potential referral sources
- Learn effective marketing tools such as social media, other electronic methods, and traditional techniques
- Learn ‘best practices’ to promote yourself
- Discuss nuts and bolts of creating and managing a successful private practice
This one-day workshop is designed to give you the tools necessary to build or transform your private practice. By the end of the workshop, you will have created your own personal action plan. You will learn what works and what doesn’t work. In an interactive format, your creativity will expand by working together with other therapists. Take advantage of our experience helping therapists build their practices.
When you register for this workshop, you will receive a FREE copy of Critical Connections – A Step-by-Step Guide to Transform Your Business Through Referral Marketing.